CHAPEL (PERIOD UNASSIGNED)
KILSYTH (NORTH LANARKSHIRE)
NS 695 774
NS67NE 7 695 774.
There was anciently a chapel at a place still called Chapel Green (name: NS 695 774) (OSA 1796) The oldest inhabitants of the district, although aware of a chapel having existed locally, have no recollection of any remains indicating its site.
Statistical Account (OSA) 1796; Name Book 1859.
No further information obtained during field investigation.
Visited by OS (J L D) 18 February 1954.
There are no visible remains of this chapel. No further information.
RCAHMS 1982, visited 1982.